This article’s objective is to describe the steps involved in trusting a CA certificate in Citrix Workspace App for Linux.
Under Ubuntu / Kubuntu, after installed Citrix Workspace App for Linux, you can get this kind off error, if the certificate is not trusted by the Workspace.
- Download CA certificate in PEM format.
- Save the certificate with .crt file extension.
- Switch to root user and copy the .crt CA certificate file to /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/ folder.
- Make sure the CA certificate file is owned by Root user and Group, and it has -rw-r–r– or 644 as the File permissions.
- Run /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/util/ctx_rehash
Note: Location of /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/ and /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/util/ctx_rehash may vary depending on the distribution and location you would be installing Citrix Worskpace App for Linux. Above location is on default Ubuntu Distribution installation directory /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/